BELLIN Treasury Services
How do you take web from zero to hero?
Mar. 2014 – Present
When I began with BELLIN their website wasn’t converting a single lead. They had no idea where traffic was coming from, what it was doing once on page, nor how to increase it. I was brought in to engage in a content strategy and increase traffic to the site, specifically from North America.
- When I started they brought in 1000 search visits per month. When I left, it was 1000 per week.
- We increased overall traffic 400%, and North American traffic by 1800%.
- The website had transformed from being responsible for no leads to being the largest lead source in the company, bringing in over $15 million USD.
Making it in the biz
May 2013 – Dec. 2013
Following VKI, I decided to try my hand at being an account manager. Responsible for handling the marketing of clients across a range of industries, including SEO, conversion rate optimization, PPC, copywriting, and the development of content strategies.
- Avg. 30% increase in traffic to client sites
- Avg. conversion rate increase by 25%
- Redesign service packages to bring them in line with marketable, repeatable success strategies
- Front end development with HTML & CSS
VKI Studios / Cardinal Path
Small town boy makes good
Mar. 2009 – Jun. 2012
I like to make a nuisance of myself. Soon after being hired I began replying to the president’s public emails with corrections – fixing poor language, typos and spelling. The vice president thought this was hilarious and put me in charge of editing the VKI Studios blog. Within three years I’d been promoted from Marcom assistant to Head of Communications, my blog was nominated for three web analytics achievement awards, our client base had expanded from dentists and realtors to Fortune 500 companies, and we had merged with two other companies in our field to form Cardinal Path.
- Produced a 1500x increase in active readers
- Increased email campaign open rate by 30% to and click per send
- Organized re-design of Cardinal Path website resulting in an 80%
increase in traffic
Simon Fraser University